Encourage young people to understand and make good use of their talents, choose their own way of life, and create their own sky.
|II. Movie Details
|Description: ||A bachelor named Frank tries his best to raise his seven-year-old niece Mary in rural Florida. But when it's revealed that Mary is a budding math prodigy, Frank gets into a custody battle with his mother over what's best for her future.
|Date:||4/5/2017 – 17/5/2017|
|III. Target Audience
- Students attending higher education programmes in Macao.
- Macao students who are attending higher education programmes outside Macao.
|IV. Number of
|V. Registration Date
Starting from 10 a.m., April 18 until 5 p.m., April 28 2017
|VI. Registration Method
- Click“Like”on “Student Blog” Facebook fan page at
- Log on to “Movie Appreciation” to complete registration;
- Upon completing online registration, the first 200 registered students will receive an SMS notification. Show this SMS message,“Liked”at Fan Page of “Student Blog”on Facebook, and your registered student identity card in person or authorize others to pick up the ticket coupon at the Centre for Higher Education Students* from 29/4/2017 to 10/5/2017. Those who do not pick up the ticket coupons by 10/5/2017 will be deemed to have waived the right to claim the coupons;
- Students who are on the waiting list will be notified from 11/5/2017 to 17/5/2017 as the same way above for picking up the ticket coupons;
- Each student can obtain a movie ticket with the ticket coupon at “Cineteatro Macao” between 4/5/2017 to 17/5/2017 and watch the movie in any session within the period of time;
- Ticket coupons are distributed on a first come first served basis.
*Centre for Higher Education Students
Address: Flat B, R/C, No 68-B, Edf. Va Cheong, Avenida do Conselheiro Ferreira de Almeida,
Macao (Near the bus stop of Jardim Lou Lim Ioc and Jardim da Vitória)
(Location map link)
Opening Hours: Tuesdays to Saturdays (11:00 – 20:00) (The Centre is open during lunch hour,
and closed on Mondays, public holidays and days exempted from work.)
- Every student may register once and request one ticket only;
- All ticket coupons are non-exchangeable for cash, non-resalable and non-transferable;
- Tertiary Education Services Office reserves the right to change registration conditions and make the final decision about whether or not to issue tickets without prior notice;
- For enquiries, please contact Ms. Ng at Tel: 83969258 or via E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tertiary Education Services Office reserves the rights to interpret the Regulations.