Military Experience Camp for Macao Higher Education Students
||To enhance the national defense concept of Macao higher education students, to know more about the country's top scientific and technological development, consolidate the national concept and patriotism, enhance their adaptability and skills of analysis, and widen their vision.
||A total of 12 days from July 20 - 31, 2018
||Students who hold valid Macao SAR resident identity cards, attend full-time bachelor programs or higher diploma programs in the academic year 2017/2018, in the higher education institutions in or outside Macao.
Note: Participants are required to be enrolled in a higher education course during the periods of registration and the activities.
|Number of Participants:
||Zhuhai Hongwan Barracks of the People's Liberation Army Macao Garrison (Some activities may be arranged at the Taipa Barracks)
|Details of Activities
||Military trainees, seminars, workshops, military / defense experience activities, visits to the military areas of the naval / army base, etc.
||Free of charge
|Period of Registration
||From today to March 22, 2018
You can make your registration on this webpage and, in the meantime, upload the following documents:
- Photocopy of the valid Macao SAR Resident Identity Card (front and back);
- Photocopy of the valid student card (front and back);
- Photocopies of transcripts for the academic year 2017/2018 and previous academic years (names, majors, disciplines and scores must be shown on the transcripts while freshmen must also submit photocopies of transcripts of the 12th grade of secondary education);
- A letter of recommendation (if any)
Note: The size of each uploaded document must be less than or equal to 1024 Kbytes.
You may obtain or download the application form from the Centre for Higher Education Students (location map) or the reception of GAES (location map), fill out the personal information and submit the form, together with the required documents, to any of the above-mentioned locations.
Students are selected by a committee consisting of staff from GAES.
1. Curriculum vitae assessment (in which those with excellent comprehensive performance will be invited to interviews)
2. Interview (via online free video software)
||April 9 - 12, 2018
||On or before April 25, 2018 on the activity webpage
(The admitted students will be informed via e-mail.)
|Date for submitting confirmation documents
||The admitted students must submit the following information to Centre for Higher Education Students or by mail on or before April 27, 2018:
1. Photocopy of a valid Mainland Travel Permit for Hong Kong and Macao Residents (showing the front and back sides);
Note: The above documents may be submitted via a designated person with a certificate of entrustment signed by the admitted student. Those who fail to submit the documents before the deadline are deemed to have abandoned the pursuit of admission.
- The admitted students must attend the preparatory meeting (Tuesday, July 17) and the closing meeting (Friday, August 3) organized by GAES. The eligibility of absentees will be canceled automatically, and as a consequence they will not receive the certificates.
- Particpants are required to submit a report of at least 1,000 words (Chinese or English) to GAES within 10 working days (August 14 or earlier) subsequent to completion of the course.
|| E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel.: (853) 28345403
Fax: (853) 28322340
|GAES reserves the right to interpret the terms and conditions