By designing mobile app stickers, the contest encourages higher education students to showcase their creativities, enhances their sense of belonging to their institutions, and strengthens the cohesion among students.
- Students who are attending bachelor’s degree and higher diploma programmes in Macao;
- Macao residents who are attending bachelor’s degree and higher diploma programmes outside Macao.
27 April, 2018
|Themes and details of the contest:
- The designs have to be about campus life, while there is no limitation on the themes.
- Format of Participation:
- Eligible students can take part in the contest either in the name of an individual or in teams (2-3 persons); each participant can only participate once;
- Each participating unit can submit one entry only.
- Entry requirements:
Name of sticker
Description of sticker
W 800 × H 800
Within 10 words
Within 200 words
- If all the images have to be compressed into one ZIP file for uploading, the ZIP file should not exceed 5MB;
- The background of the sticker must be removed.
|Application and submission method:
Participants are required to submit their entries within the application period by any of the following methods
- Online submission: Applicants must fill out personal and entries information (including name, name of institution, major and year of study, contact number, e-mail address, copy of identity card and student ID card, etc.), and upload the entries at same time；
- Download the application form and fill out personal and entries information; the electronic files of the entries have to be saved on a CD Rom. Put all the necessary materials into a sealed envelope marked with “Student Blog Mobile App Sticker Design Contest”, and submit to the Centre for Higher Education Students of the Tertiary Education Services Office (GAES) in person.
MOP5,000 and a merit certificate
First runner-Up (1)
MOP4,000 and a merit certificate
Second runner-Up (1)
MOP3,000and a merit certificate
Merit Award (4)
MOP2,000 and a merit certificate
Online Popularity Award(1)
MOP1,000 and a merit certificate
- Judging panel will comprise representatives of the organizer and professionals in relevant area of Macao. The judging criteria will cover:
Content (30%), creativity (30%) and integrated design (40%)
- All entries will be uploaded to the webpage of Student Blog for public voting. Within the voting period, the entry receiving the highest number of votes will be awarded the “Online Popularity Award”. If there are teams scoring the same marks, the judging panel will make the final decision by voting;
- The judging panel can withhold any award if they determined that the entries do not meet the standard required.
- Results will be announced on the webpages of GAES and Student Blog in mid May 2018. Winners will be notified individually;
- The winning entries will be uploaded to the mobile app of Student Blog for public download.
|Award presentation ceremony:
Award presentation ceremony will be held in mid May 2018. Details will be announced in due course.
|Other terms and conditions:
- All entries must be original, and has never been submitted to other contest or published in any form;
- All entries must not contain any content that is obscene, indecent, violent, slandering or promotes commercial interests. Participants must ensure that their works would not infringe the copyright, trademark right or other rights of any third party; lest the entries may be disqualified. The organizer reserves all rights to take further action or claim for any such loss, and all the legal responsibilities shall be borne by the participating units;
- All submitted entries will not be returned. Copyright and usage right shall vest in GAES. Depending on need, GAES has the right to use all or any parts of the entries for promotional purposes, copy, publish, display, play, promote, upload to internet, and use for other public education purposes. The participants would not be informed in advance;
- Winners should provide a picture of W950 x H500 (pixel) as the author's introduction；
- Should there be any inconsistency or ambiguity among the Chinese, Portuguese and English versions, the Chinese version shall prevail;
- GAES reserves the right of final interpretation of the terms and conditions.